? ??????????????Monet? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (42 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5703 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Scotland? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (22 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1909 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ameri BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My mini vacation!

Just to let you all know I did two posts today to catch up on some times! So read the next one also!


Today I decided I needed some fun time and time away from the Everglades. I decided to head up to Sarasota, FL. It's about 2 and 1/2 hours north of here. I've wanted to go to the Mote Marine Aquarium for a while now and I also found another place called the Sarasota Jungle Gardens! It was a fabulous day! I'm so relaxed from enjoying nature and its creatures. I even sat next to the shoreline for about an hour and a half enjoying the birds, fish and sailboats around Sarasota! It was beautiful out today!

These are Cattle nosed stingrays. They have the barb removed so as the glide by you, you can put your hand out and feel them. It was so cool!

A loggerhead seaturtle.

Roxanne the macaw. She is 42 years old. And weighs about 5 pounds.

I got to hand feed flamingos, I even had a really big one try and get the food in my hand from over my shoulder!

And this is Frosty. She is a 72 years old cockatiel! She starred on the Johnny Carson show as the first bird to ever peddle a unicycle like this! So she's pretty famous!

I highly recommend these places if you make a trip to Florida! They are about 15 bucks each and filled with alot of activities!

0 comments: