? ??????????????Monet? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (42 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5703 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Scotland? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (22 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1909 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ameri BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Early Halloween!



Hey All! Well Halloween was a little early in Everglades City! So I got all dressed up and here is my unvailing! TADA! I was a Gladiator. Or according to everyone in EC I was Zena the Warrior Princess! I made the skirt, the wrist guards, sword sash and arm ties and the rest was compliments of Fredricks of Hollywood! It was a fun filled night, but unfortunately I did not win the costume contest again this year. I guess next year I will wear nothing but the rebel flag...maybe that will win me the prize!




My Costume! Yes those are 4 1/2 inch heels. Yes I was in tears by the end of the night.


This is a picture of me and Julie. We decided to take a little road trip
through Copeland (AKA Cracktown, USA!) to Lee Cyprus (I think that is what it is called, plus it is WAY better than copeland!) to bring our friend Alisha home to get her costume. This is us waiting for her in Julie's truck. I got to drive! YAY! I like big trucks, plus my car wouldn't have made it down that road! It was very bumpy!

This is me and Alisha! It was so worth bringing her home for her costume!
I had to put Mitchy in here! It was such a perfect costume for him! RENO! RENO! RENO! Plus you can see a little of my sword on this pic!


Just a few other peeps! Mandi in the construction costume and Marilyn Monroe by the end of the night really looked like she over dosed!


Robert and Julie in their funny masks!

John the bartender in his "gynocologist" costume! and Yes he actually won. I'm starting to think there in a conspiracy with the bartenders winning in this town!!






0 comments: