That's right kids...how scary is that! My supervisor approved me for rescue and self-rescue for paddling today. Pretty much this involved us flipping out of the kayak, then trying to use different things to try and get back in. I would say the best was jumping up on the back of the kayak, straddling it and wiggling up to the seat in the center. Awkward but interesting. The most painful was when my foot slipped off the paddle and it went toward the baby maker. EEKKK! Well, I would of had great pics of this, but the parks camera battery was dead so to say the least it was a fun and interesting morning, and don't worry, if you dump your kayak while you are out with me, I can help you get back in. That is of course after I make fun of you and regain my breathe from laughing so hard!
If it makes you feel better I have lots of self inflicted bruises on my legs from dumping myself outta the kayak.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
It's okay...I'LL SAVE YOU!
Posted by Where in the World is Jenna? at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment