? ??????????????Monet? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (42 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5703 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Scotland? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (22 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1909 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ameri BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Motorcycle! I love to RIDE motorcycles!!

So I had an exciting day off again! My new friend Mike drove his motorcycle 2 1/2 hours to see me and let me ride! I decided to take him to Shark Valley since he has never been there in his 24 years of being a floridian. LAME! It was raining out and we got a little drizzle as we got to Shark Valley but remained 99 percent dry. Until we turned into the entrance station road and I heard him say "What's on the road?" and I instantly remembered the road was flooded and before I could yell STOP! he plowed right into the 4 inches of water. Lets say my front was dry and his back was dry. Then he had to put his feet down to stop the motorcyle at the station...yeah. It was wet. But it was a fun day! So I put some pics of shark valley for ya all.


This is the observation tower at Shark Valley. It was once as a oil drilling rig when Exxon owned the area. Now visitors can go to the top and see for about 18 miles around them.


A really big gator. I was gonna put my pic of baby gators on here but I guess I didn't catch them in the photo very well.

So this has nothing to do with Shark Valley or the motorcycle ride but I just wanted to show off my toes...I never really feel to girly but when I get my feet rubbed and flowers with jewels in them painted on my toes I just giggle!


0 comments: