So there was a demo derby again last saturday. I know, a little late on the posting. I've been busy! I'm famous now, what can I say! Well, Mitch said we could ride with him to the derby and could be a part of the pit crew. So what did we do? WE MADE T-SHIRTS! It's a wonder what you can put together for cheap at Wal-mart. WOW just saying that made this whole event just that much more Redneck! Well the men had black t-shirts with IRON MITCH on the front and DRIVER on the back. While Erin and I had PIT CREW on the back of our pink tanktops. We were the cutest pitcrew in the pits. Yes we actually did help. We helped refill the radiator with water, change a tire and most importantly did beer and food runs, held onto cell phones, helmets and hats!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Demolition Derby: Now we have T-SHIRTS!
Posted by Where in the World is Jenna? at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment