So I had a fun, interesting night. Started off with one group of friends and ended with another. Kinda felt like college for a little bit. But I wanted to say this. Sitting around a couple bottles of wine, (I appologize if I quote this from the wrong person but I am pretty sure it was Robert) Robert said, "We are single for a reason, we like to do what we want, whenever we want." I made a cheers to that.
It goes with my saying "If it doesn't fit in my car, I don't need it in my life." I enjoy my life and I plan to live it to the fullest. I'm not saying I will never settle down, but if that right guy came by and asked me to stay. I would honestly do it. I've wish certain guys to say it but they don't, so I leave. I know alot of people question my lifestyle and I thought this may be considered an answer. Good night and take care!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Just wanna say...
Posted by Where in the World is Jenna? at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment