? ??????????????Monet? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (42 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5703 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Scotland? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (22 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1909 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ameri BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Job, Theif, and Adventure!!

To catch everyone up on my life!!!
1) A little over a week ago I accepted a job for Voyagers National Park, Minnesota as a Park Ranger Interpreter. I will be moving to International Falls at the end of April to start my job on May 10th. www.nps.gov/voya
2) Last Thursday I was working by myself and a guy attempted to walk out but the alarms went off. To make a long story short. He ran, we couldn't catch him, but knew he had left his board in the front of my shop. We did a stake out and he finally came back. He ran again, almost hit the head of security with his car, ran a stop sign, a small police chase, which ended in his arrest. So he had no drivers license, his car is repo'd, he is charged with federal charges: recklessness on federal property and is sitting in jail. All for a 45 dollar pair of gloves.

3) So before Ann Louise lost her mind we went on a mini vacation. I took her wine tasting, zip lining, rappeling, caving, hiking and we stayed in a haunted hotel! It was a blast!


Sal, Me, Ann Louise, and Jon. The zip tower is in the background.


Jon waiting for take-off!

Me and Ann Louise at Natural Bridges!



1 comments:

Cunz Family said...

I love International Falls! We go on a snowmobile trip every year in March! (Obviously we missed it this year) Marshall was just up there last weekend. I'll tell him where your new job is so he can stop by and say hi! He usually goes up in the summer too!