? ??????????????Monet? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (42 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5703 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Scotland? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (22 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1909 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ameri BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 13, 2009

Snow!

Thought I would post our pic online! My sis, her husband, Chris, and some of there friends, came to visit me a couple of weekends ago and we all went out skiing. Chris took off with his friends for most the day but my sis and I got to spend some time together. (Check out my cute new ski outfit. I love the resort business! oh yeah, I'm in the red jacket.) Behind us is Huntington Lake. It was a beautiful day as you can tell and we are getting more snow right now. Today I'm working in our Fresno Store making it pretty and restocking but I will be up at the resort for our busy presidents day weekend! We have received over 40 inches of snow in the past couple of days and should be getting alot more in the next 4 days! Minnesota- Eat your heart out!

Beyond the snow business, I am starting to hear back on a couple of jobs and I am hoping to get a offer! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Cunz Family said...

Glad to see you're still alive....and full of snow! What jobs are you applying for? We should find out in April if we move or not...I'll keep you updated so when you're traveling again you can swing by and visit! If all goes right, we'll be in Oklahoma by June!