? ??????????????Monet? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (42 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5703 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Scotland? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.1 (22 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1909 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ameri BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

So on this romantic holiday (that I am spending alone...AGAIN!) I decided to share with you my latest pick up line...at least I think it was....or he was telling me I was fat...?

So the other day a guy was looking around in the store and asked me if I had any funny ski patrol shirts. I really didn't have anything like that and he told me it was a joke between him and his buddy. I mentioned I had a funny bar/beer shirt and he excitingly said that he wanted to see it. Well he wanted it. I brought it up to the front counter, told my boss to ring him up and I went back over to the rack I was rearranging. He then came over to me and handed me his card, told me he owns a fitness club and if I was ever in the area to call him and I could go work out there.


Okay....so was that a pick up line or did he really just tell me I was fat and needed to work out?

oh yeah, Happy Valentines Day...I hope someone is getting some cuddles right now.

0 comments: